MasterCard Developer - Java Full Stack-2 in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Developer - Java Full Stack-2
Switching Solutions is involved in developing cutting edge solutions to assist in the new switch development for Authorization, Clearing, and other major functionalities for MasterCard.
• Analyze and create cutting edge solutions for switching solutions teams
• Manage relationship with various stakeholders - Business Owners, Testing Teams etc.
• Coordinate with other groups including vendors to ensure success of the project.
• Product Development using Digital Native Architecture and PCF - Agile ( SAFe) Development.
• Have you lead an end to end Agile (SAFe) Product development?
• Do you have an understanding of Payment and Cards industry?
• Full Stack Developer in Java for development initiatives in Switching Solutions
• Strong Technical Skills in Java, Spring Boot Framework
• Cloud ( Pivotal Cloud Foundry), DNA ( Digital Native Architecture) experience is an added advantage
• Experience in RDBMS or Cutting Edge Database desirable
• Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure success of the projects
• Automation -CI/CD and Quality initiatives
• Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
All About You
• Good experience as a Developer in Agile projects
• Knowledge in product development – Full stack( Database, Messaging, UI , Reporting)
• Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Containers(PAAS)
• Experience in Online / Real Time or Batch development
• Experience in CI and CD
• Involved in quality initiatives
• Result oriented individual with Automation experience and Code Quality
• Experience in PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and DNA is desirable
• Strong Communicator
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-126675