MasterCard Customer Technical Services Analyst I in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Technical Services Analyst I
• Provides service support for businesses (B2B) and enterprises (B2E) that have product and service agreements with Mastercard
• Responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of these business customers through knowledge of their core business and products
• Builds long-term customer relationships and ensures timely response and resolution of issues
• Serves as a technical resource to assist with the resolution of customer inquiries; collaborating with more senior resources to ensure complete and prompt response
• Supports testing as well as process improvements efforts with the voice of the customer in mind
• Reviews customer issue logs and assists with resolution development, escalating issues that require more advanced knowledge
• Gains exposure to Mastercard products/services within a particular discipline or product line
• May provide guidance to less experienced team members
• Experience assisting troubleshooting efforts to develop a high quality customer resolution
• Demonstrated knowledge of customer technical service standards, processes and tools
• Experience delivering accurate and timely resolutions under direct guidance
All About You
• Card domain knowledge
• Technical knowledge on SQL/Unix
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Card domain/BPO or KPO operations
• Advanced interpersonal and team oriented skills
• Advanced written and verbal communications skills
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Flexibility to work 24*7 environment.
• Ability to adapt personal work style to accommodate an ever changing, diverse and global environment
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously based on current business needs
Specific Skills needed
• Must have a good understanding of Core Products( Credit/Pre-paid/Debit)
• Must be familiar with Card Payment Industries(Issuer & Acquirer)
• You should be able to display superior Customer Service
• Must have financial acumen and understanding of the four party process model
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-172328