MasterCard Customer Services Technical Analyst II in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Services Technical Analyst II
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Global Customer Service team is looking for an Customer Technical Service Analyst to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
Global Customer Service acts as a single point of contact for our external customers and internal business partners. GCS completes analysis of wide variety of customer’s business and technical inquiries, providing end-to-end ownership. GCS is in essence ‘The face of MasterCard’ to ensure our customers receive world class support.
Purpose of job
Provide operational and technical support for customers analyzing a wide variety of issues, determine needed actions, and follow through to resolution
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services and handle and resolve customer issues via telephone and electronic communications (e-mail)
• Capture detailed and accurate information about issues, concerns and enhancements
• SLAs and daily deliverables
• Resolving and responding to clients issues- quickly
• Meet or exceed target departmental objectives related to key performance on issue resolution, customer satisfaction and overall availability to handle customer inquiries
• Liaise with regional and country teams to understand the dynamics of the market and potential service and efforts needed to support operational inquiries
• Provide world class support leveraging our Shared Service support model while integrating new procedures across a regional and global network
• Communicate frequently and clearly with different products and understand future enhancements
• Create documentation materials to be leveraged in a re-useable scalable way so that the product line can be supported on a global level with minimal effort
All About You
• Have a good understanding of Core Payment Products (Credit Card/Pre-paid card/Debit Card)
• Must be familiar with Card Payment Industries (Mastercard, Visa, Issuer & Acquirer)
• Card domain knowledge
• Technical knowledge on SQL/Unix
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Card domain/BPO or KPO operations and willing to work in 24/7 shift environment
• Advanced interpersonal and team oriented skills
• Advanced written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to adapt personal work style to accommodate an ever changing, diverse and global environment
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously based on current business needs
Specific Skills needed
• You should be able to display superior Customer Service
• Must have financial acumen and understanding of the four party process model
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-137981