MasterCard Customer Data Management (Relaunch Your Career) in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Data Management (Relaunch Your Career)
This role is part of Mastercard’s Relaunch Your Career program. This is a 16-week paid placement that helps people who have had a career break return to work. You will have the chance to be part of a dynamic team, lead engaging projects, plus receive on-the-job training and coaching and support. At the end of the paid placement, there is a potential for you to be hired in a permanent role. This position is at the mid-career level.
Customer Data Management is a team of high performing, co-located individuals representing different functional roles with all the necessary skills to create enterprise capabilities for Customer Data. Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions. Defines requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to standards, processes and best practices
• Develop medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative, or may formally supervise a small team, and assigns day-to-day work
• Designs and develops applications, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions, and creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides
• Supports and provides technical guidance to junior team members
• Contribute to advanced code development, code reviews and day-to-day support duties
• Department-wide public speaking and other communications conveying application level directions
What we offer to help you find your way as a Relauncher:
• A 16-week program, on a paid fixed-term contract
• Comprehensive learning resources to help you settle in and grow – from learning about our business, to workshops on presentations and networking, online learning and coaching from managers
• A structured ‘Getting Started’ program
• An engaging and stimulating project to work on
• A career buddy assigned from day one
• A supportive manager equipped to help people return to work, with regular check-in sessions
• Depending on availability and our selection criteria, the chance to be hired for a permanent role
All About You
• Software development, design & architecture experience of medium to complex applications
• Experience of building services on cloud platform such as PCF
• Experience in Java/J2EE technologies with Spring boot framework, REST APIs, JSON, MongoDb or other NoSQL databases, Hibernate, Kafka Messaging, front end technologies (CSS, HTML, AngularJS or similar framework), Web & Application Server
• Hands on experience of writing JUnit test cases.
• Micro services architecture working experience is added advantage
• Experience with AngularJS 6.0 or later. Exposure to Jasmine, Karma is added advantage
• Application Security including information security principles and realization, web app security and PCI DSS Compliance
• Experience in implementing CI/CD build pipelines with tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory
• Experience with software development frameworks such as Scrum, SAFe Agile
• Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams and business
Relaunch Your Career is for People Who:
• Have taken a career break of around two years or more
• Are interested in returning to work on a permanent basis
• Have previous experience at mid-management level, ideally gained in technology, financial services and professional services organizations
• Are team players, collaborative, excellent relationship builders and influencers, great problem solvers and adaptable
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114311