MasterCard Consultant, Soft Engg in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Soft Engg
• Mastercard Send Software Product Development Team is developing products to displace cash by creating simpler and more secure ways to transact for everyone, everywhere via fast, secure, and other innovative solutions
• The purpose of this job is to be a technical lead on a team that is focused on developing new or enhanced initiatives and responsible for delivery of high quality software solutions using agile methodology.
• Are you passionate about building new technology services and interested in sharing that knowledge and passion with others?
• Are you a team player that knows how to lead, but can also take direction when in the presence of those with stronger talents and knowledge?
• Do you love to solve problems and find creative solutions?
• Do you want to be part of an agile software development, collaborative environment?
• Provide technical leadership and direction to software development teams in the development of Send product and platform
• Work closely with product and architecture teams on product definition, technical design, and overall execution for the team.
• Develop and deliver solutions as part of a scrum team and including design documents and proof of concepts
• Perform code reviews across multiple scrum teams to ensure strong coding principles are adhered to.
• Provide technical guidance and training to the other team members.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Tech leadership experience with development teams
• Expert experience with performing code reviews, creating system design, and mentoring junior level developers
• As recognized subject matter expert, lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions
• Hands on expertise in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services and Oracle SQL development.
• Good knowledge of UNIX.
• Strong communication skills working with business partners and other key project contacts
• Knowledge of cloud native development such as pivotal cloud foundry etc.
• Extensive experience in designing and developing consumer facing products is a must have.
• Experience with software development methodologies, particularly with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-64152