MasterCard Consultant, BizOps in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• The role of business operations is to be the production readiness steward for the platform, by managing, mitigating, or elevating awareness of the business risk of all customer interactions with Mastercard’s technology platforms
• We accomplish this by linking every technology recommendation with a business value, continuously monitoring platform health indicators, and elevating awareness when one of our main objectives is at risk
• Support daily operations with a hyper focus on triage and then root cause by understanding the business implications of our products
• Shift left to be more proactive and upfront in the development process
• Proactively manage production and change activities to maximize customer experience, and increase the overall value of supported applications
• Streamlining and standardizing traditional application specific support activities
• Centralizing points of interaction for both internal and external partners by communicating effectively with all key stakeholders
• Align Product and Customer Focused priorities with Operational needs
• Takes focus on specific areas of Business Operations for a platform.
• Responsible for coordinating with one or more groups to ensure platform goals are met.
• Develops plans to improve quality on a group of applications of a platform.
• Ensures platform procedures interact with other related systems.
• Researches new methodologies to improve Business Operations.
• Coaches junior level employees on Business Operations best practices.
• Experience in application development lifecycles and how it integrates with operations.
• Successful track record in supporting a production application.
• Experience in working across development, operations, and product teams to prioritize needs and to build relationships.
• Experience in dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency.
• Identifying and communicating risks proactively that can prevent incidents for all lines of business.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-83820