MasterCard Consultant, Biz Ops- Experience on Production Support in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Biz Ops- Experience on Production Support
• Are you motivated to solve complex issues and enhance Customer Experience?
• Do you consider yourself someone who can bridge a gap between customers, technology, and business partners?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving efficiency gains?
• Have you led a team of diverse skills and experience?
• Do you enjoy working with numerous teams and building relationships?
• Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
• Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
• Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
• Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
• Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
• Oversee, engineer, and implement DevOps activities for MasterCard Core applications
• Lead in Business Operations efforts (speed to resolution, bridging the gap between business partners, developers, SLA management, and key support teams. Lead activities for Continuous Delivery / Continuous Improvement, automate existing technical processes, enhanced monitoring, and identify efficiencies for Core Services.
• Implement, enhance, and enforce consistent company and department Business Ops practices
• Apply technical and business knowledge to effectively support MasterCard Core applications
• Share application knowledge and mentoring team members.
All About You
• BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
• Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby.
• Strong understanding of File Transfer technologies and batch applications
• Strong understanding of all phases of a Software Development Life Cycle
• Deliver time-saving process improvements that will be repeatable, maintainable, valuable, and fit into MasterCard’s Business Operations vision.
• Exceptional communication skills required
• Advanced presentation skills
• Strong project management skills and success in managing large-scale cross-functional projects
• Strong problem solving skills – ability to come up with short and long term solutions to problems
• Self-motivated and highly collaborative
• Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
• Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
• Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-60589