MasterCard BizOps Engineer II in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
BizOps Engineer II
The Business Operation team is looking for a BizOps Engineer II to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
In this client-facing position, you will:
• 24x7 support production environment
• Staffing of the L2 function to be “live staffed” during all hours of the day, all days of the week
• Alert and Monitoring responsibilities
• Incident Management
• Process Activities and Reporting
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should be a talented senior SREs:
• Have great sense of urgency
• Familiar with Change Management Process
• Familiar with Incident Management Process
• Familiar with ITIL,ITSM
• Database - Strong knowledge on SQL / PLSQL scripting and code debugging.[JAVA knowledge would be nice to have but not mandatory].
• Have knowledge of SRE and advance knowledge on Linux/Shell/Database/Network/RDBMS/NoSQL/HA/Cache/MQ/Monitoring/Logging.
• Scripting – Strong knowledge of Python, Bash
• CI / CD – Strong knowledge of Git, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, Chef, InSpec
• Logging/Monitoring – Intermediate knowledge of any of the following: Splunk, Dynatrace, Datadog, Pingdom, and ELK
• Cloud Technologies – Intermediate knowledge of any Cloud technology: Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Azure Cloud, Docker, and CDNs
• Database – Some knowledge of Postgres, Cassandra, Elastic
• Servlet Container – Intermediate knowledge of Tomcat or Jetty
• Proficient English in both oral and written.
• Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
• Be a strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker, able to communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders
• Always look for potential solutions to solve problems
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-133602