MasterCard Associate Specialist, Transaction Services in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Specialist, Transaction Services
The Global Business Service Center (GBSC) is a shared services center within Mastercard whose mission is to add value to our partners and serve our customers by delivering operational excellence, enhanced customer experiences, and focused business results. The Associate Specialist, will execute on this mission in collaboration with peers and support of Transaction Services Leadership.
• Do you want to be part of a dynamic and agile team environment?
• Are you motivated to drive business transformation on a global scale?
• Performs day to day transaction processing in support of accounts payable, payments processing and month-end close activities in the procure to pay space
• Prepares for month-end close activities related to the procure to pay lifecycle and adheres to the monthly and year-end close schedules
• Provides quality and timely resolution for level 2 inquiries related to accounts payable and cash ledger activity
• Performs data analysis, provides insights on activity and recommendations on process improvements that will reduce manual effort and improve timeliness and accuracy
• Plan and organize work so that Service Level Agreement objectives are met or exceeded
• Ensures compliance to SOX controls and maintains documentation as assigned
All About You
• Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience
• Experience supporting procure to pay processes and expense/ sub-ledger accounting with reliance on metrics-based performance management tools
• Have strong data analysis skills to dig into the details, identify actionable insights and bring positive Results
• End to end AP knowledge
• Experience in AP Aging scrutiny, processing rectification entries
• Have excellent customer service, understand the customer journey and advocate for process improvements that make sense for the customer and the processing teams
• Work effectively across functions to get a resolution and maintain customer satisfaction. Continually look at opportunities for process improvements and deploy solutions. You turn problems into opportunities
• Ability to deliver quality results in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and focus on data integrity and compliance
• Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly. Experience with ERP systems, such as Oracle (preferred)
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-184070