MasterCard Associate Specialist, Implementation in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Specialist, Implementation
• In a customer-facing environment, take ownership of a cross-functional processing implementation project team of technical and non-technical electronic payment processing experts from both Mastercard and our customer
• Deliver standard through complex implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Have you good knowledge about electronic payment and related processes such as authorization, clearing and settlement?
• Are you able to cope with a fast changing and ambiguous environment?
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or Mastercard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers’ and Mastercard’s core and non-core processing systems and platforms.
• Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel
All About You
• 1 to 2 years of experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with good understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
• Basic knowledge of payment transaction processing and industry business knowledge
• Ability to interact well with the customer
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Desire to learn independently
• Ability to work in a matrixed organizations and cross functional teams
• Ability to manage change in a technical work environment
• Open to work for Night Shift – CST Timings (Non Negotiable)
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-150277