MasterCard Associate Analyst, Franchise Management in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Analyst, Franchise Management
The GBSC (Global Business Services Center) is the shared services organization for Mastercard that provides services to all regions and all business units spanning 50 countries. Consistent with the One LFI model, GBSC is partnering with the Law and Franchise Integrity team to build a Franchise shared services function. The Associate Analyst on the Franchise Services, Onboarding services team within the GBSC.
Are you comfortable with a changing and fast paced environment?
Do you have experience in B2B customer on-boarding?
Are you committed to customer service?
Do you agile, love challenges and consider business first?
• Review submitted application to ensure completeness in partnership with Product teams
• Access participant type and level of due diligence required based on requested participation type
• Process application by conducting the appropriate level of due diligence leveraging the D&B database, BVD and Mastercard systems
• Assign the appropriate assets to enable accurate access to our Mastercard network
• Maintain records as required by audit
• Provides superior customer service according to the GBSC standards in terms of quality, response time, resolution time and adhering to SLAs.
• Partner with customers, both internal and external, regarding rules, procedures and processes to ensure compliance and maintain customer satisfaction.
All about you
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Work effectively in dynamic, time-sensitive, high volume environment
Results-oriented, strong follow-through skills
Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to explain processes and policies effectively.
Exposure to working in customer service, preferably in a B2B environment
Flexible for shift job on need basis.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-93201