MasterCard Application developer RESTFul Web services & DevOps Experience in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Application developer RESTFul Web services & DevOps Experience
The Cloud Integration team is charged with ensuring the successful adoption of CI/CD related services and platforms.
* We provide consulting and guidance to the application support and development teams to speed their adoption of system delivery automation.
* We are subject matter experts who collaborate on selection, governance, and implementation of automation toolsets.
* We are a cross functional team of high performing individuals who are driven to move ourselves, our peers and our company forward.
* We like to have fun while working with a sense of urgency.
* Engage with teams to identify needs and accelerate automation adoption.
* Drive efforts to enable new automation capabilities such as data center fail-overs and full stack configuration management.
* Develop reusable CI/CD pipeline templates, libraries and other components incorporating common patterns across Mastercard.
* Develop applications and services to improve the developer experience.
* Evangelize DevOps best practices by contributing to documentation, developing screen casts and actively participating in discussions on supported communication channels.
* Curate DevOps training opportunities across teams.
All About You
* Strong background developing RESTFul Web services.
* Hands on experience developing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
* Moderate to extensive hands-on administrative experience with Linux systems such as Red Hat * Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Oracle Linux or Debian and/or their derivatives.
* Experience using configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
* Practical use of distributed version control systems such as Git.
* Experiencing in configuring middleware and RDBMS software including JBoss, Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, WebSphere MQ, Oracle, and/or PostgreSQL.
* Applied experience with web-based deployments including TLS and certificates, load balancing and horizontal scaling.
* Self-starter who works with little direction, constantly seeks and advances new ways of doing things, keeps abreast of relevant technologies and trends and maintains positive attitude.
* Experience as a mentor in software engineering.
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written with strong relationship building, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-71874