MasterCard Analyst, Systems Analysis (Workday)-1 in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Systems Analysis (Workday)-1
• The HR Technology team designs, develops and implements technology that helps improve and engage
Mastercard employees across the globe.
• This job will assist in implementation and operational support of a large array of Workday integrations and web
• Do you desire to improve the working lives of thousands of people by giving them better tools and experiences?
• Do you love automation and simplification?
• Do you like deep analysis of complex problems that don’t have textbook answers?
• Do you enjoy finding and solving faults or risks in systems and processes?
• Can you connect business questions with technical answers?
Provide operational support and resolve production issues in timely fashion
• Design, build, test, implement, document, and support Workday integrations and APIs
• Responsible for ensuring testing, documentation, and support of integrated systems to adhere with Mastercard standards, processes and best practices
• Document problems and monitor resolutions
• Engages with 3rd party vendors
• Collaborate in a team environment
• Support off hours implementations
• Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and optimize automated integrations.
All About You:
• HRIS administration experience, preferably utilizing SaaS HR technology
• Experience working with Workday and other HR applications, preferably in a global organization
• Experience working with Workday integration tool set:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
• Desire to learn rapidly
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132167