MasterCard Analyst, Software Testing & QA in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Software Testing & QA
Prepaid Management Services is the division of MasterCard that concentrates on Prepaid Solutions such as our Multi-Currency CashPassport product. Traditionally focused on the Travel sector this business unit is driving forward Prepaid throughout the world with innovative and leading solutions that we integrate with Global brands. This role is within the Global Technology Services (GTS) team which is part of the wider MasterCard Operations & Technologies group. We provide high quality evolutionary and operational capabilities to support the MasterCard Prepaid Management Services business.
As part of the scrum team, the Test Analyst will be responsible for assuring overall quality of development work and ensuring that testing covers the end to end solution along with working on regression packs to increase the test coverage available per test cycle.
The role will involve working to strict deadlines within an agile development environment.
• Have you worked in application testing in a fast paced Agile environment?
• Are you passionate about quality?
• Can you provide innovative ideas and ensure continuous improvement as part of day to day work?
• Take a participatory role in the project ceremonies, e.g. sprint planning, daily stand-ups, demonstrations and retrospectives
• Responsible for Preparing test plans and test scripts for new development projects or change requests
• Testing of multiple websites, back office finance systems, developing, maintaining and executing regression test packs
• Work with Technical Project Managers on feature and risk planning, escalating delays in a timely manner. Produces high-level and detailed estimates, utilising story points and time estimating
• Creation and maintenance of test data, management of test logs and test transactions
• Test automation and defect management
• Performance testing of applications
All About You
Key Skills and Experience
• Good Experience in previous testing environment using industry best practices
• Proficient in test tools (Jira, Selenium, Quality Centre, QTP)
• Experience in creating performance framework using tools like Jmeter
• Experience in working on Webservices testing, UI testing, XML interfaces, automation frameworks
• Strong understanding of Agile Development lifecycle
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Be self-driven to accomplish the job, able to organise own workload and deliver to changing priorities
• Financial services experience (Cards/PCI)
• Basic understanding of programming languages (Java, .net)
• Exposure to working with databases (PL/SQL, SQL Server, Oracle)
• Experience of security and performance testing
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good communicator
• Strong analytical skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-138281