MasterCard Analyst, Network Operations 8A in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Analyst, Network Operations 8A
Job Description Summary
• Operate as a direct point of contact to liaise between the Operations Command Center (OCC), regional support teams, and all Mastercard Operations and Technology (O&T) support teams to drive operational excellence for OCC leadership and personnel.
• Provide project management and representation for the OCC by identifying requirements, reviewing and signing off on Operational Criteria, coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT),
• Developing, coordinating, and facilitating training tailored to meet the specific needs of the OCC.
• Review current monitoring and alerting toolset used in the OCC to identify gaps and consult with core support teams to identify and drive solutions.
• Process Improvement/development
• Identify and implement automation opportunities.
• Drive adoption of all processes, implementing version control on all documentation, and providing consistent communications to the OCC.
• Drive operational alignment between O&T and Mastercard Business units through the development of processes, documentation, and training.
• Have you worked in a functional project management team?
• Do you like to come up with solutions to tough problems?
• Do you enjoy finding and implementing process improvements?
• Do you have strong analytical skills?
• Identify gaps in current tool functionality, procedures, and training used in the Mastercard Operations Command Center (OCC) in support of daily operations.
• Perform Project management and representation on behalf of the OCC.
• Consult with support teams to identify and implement automation opportunities and tool enhancements
• Develop documentation and deliver training to OCC personnel to drive efficiency in the operations environment.
• Provide Incident Management oversight for the all of Mastercard, by performing daily/weekly/monthly quality auditing, metrics reporting & communication.
• Collaborate with business units in order to transition support services to the OCC
• Develop, analyze, and present metrics to measure efficiencies for various environments within Mastercard.
• Partner with the OCC, support teams, business teams, and key stakeholders.
• Drive Incident Management for all of Mastercard including monthly audits, creating reports, trend identification/communication.
All about You
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following 5 areas in the OCC (UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, Debit, Network)
• General understanding of the areas in the OCC (UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, Debit, Network), and is a subject matter expert in one of the two fOCCus groups in the OCC (Transactions Processing, File Transfer). Along with a holistic understanding of how all the pieces of the OCC fit together.
• Basic Authorization concepts
• Project management
• ITIL Experience, with emphasis on Incident/Problem/Change Management
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
• Effective organization skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-79788