MasterCard Analyst, Franchise Acceptance Performance in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Franchise Acceptance Performance
About the Opportunity
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment. Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
Join one of the industry’s most engaged global teams – focused on strengthening acceptance of Mastercard products and driving an outstanding cardholder experience.
The Franchise Acceptance Performance Team works to preserve and enhance the integrity of Mastercard’s brand and network by ensuring that customers perform in accordance with Mastercard Standards. The team manages a number of global programs and initiatives with a strategic focus on ensure an outstanding cardholder experience at the point of interaction.
• Support investigation and resolution of issues, concerns, and general requests across performance programs such as the Card Acceptor Business Code Performance (MCC) Program
• Analyze data and extract insights to help facilitate existing performance initiatives and implement efficiencies
• Perform project management duties, create and document processes, develop timelines, and manage daily tasks
• Establish and leverage relationships with key stakeholders to identify and address vulnerabilities and weaknesses
• Interface with customers, both internal and external
• Identify regional or global trends and develop key performance metrics and reporting
• Assist with creation of presentation materials to socialize and communicate team strategies, plans and priorities
• Complete ad hoc requests, participate in special projects as required, and provide cross-functional support as needed
All About You
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced analytical, investigative, and problem-solving skills; strategic thinker
• Excellent software skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and AccessBasic
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL for querying various data platforms (e.g. Oracle, SAS, Hadoop Hive/Impala/Spark)
• Intermediate knowledge of Python (Pandas, Numpy, Pyspark)
• Solid project management skills, highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Experience with Tableau, Domo, or other comparable business intelligence tools
• Experience in risk management disciplines
• Proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, handle multiple tasks, consistently meet established deadlines, and deliver exceptional results
• Knowledge of payments industry and Mastercard Standards a plus
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-184514