MasterCard Director, Retail Merchants & Loyalty Solutions in Prague, Czech Republic
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Retail Merchants & Loyalty Solutions
• Assume end-to-end responsibility for Mastercard loyalty platform on CZ and SK markets incl. definition of strategy and overseeing its execution, product development & implementation as well as coordination of go-to-market activities (i.e. commercial launch with banking and merchant partners)
• Oversee and coordinate all Mastercard activities with important retail merchants on CZ and SK markets incl. definition of strategy and leading cross functional teams towards its execution as well as full ownership of P&L impact of these activities
• Act as a business owner and member of local Senior Leadership Team with responsibility for leading people (direct reports as well as leading cross functional teams in matrix organization), full product lifecycle (manage long-term and short-term strategic initiatives for a commercialized product, oversee product evolution, implement incremental improvements within the product’s life cycle, conduct ongoing care and maintenance) and P&L management
• Leads suite of loyalty products and works cross-functionally to drive local product and consumer strategies
• Lead engagement of retail merchants ensure end-to-end ownership of relationship management with them
• Assume responsibility for the overall product and customer segment financial performance including P&L of specific products and customer segments
• Assume ownership of strategy and go-to-market plan with respect to specific product groups and customer segments incl. it preparation, cross functional alignment, and management of its execution
• Develop Mastercard value proposition for their product or suite of products and key customer segments
• Supervises group/team, ensures compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal processes, identifies, and coaches top talent within own team Other Areas and leads cross functional teams in highly matrixed organization
• Leads "Life Cycle management" of selected products or products critical to the local business including conceptualization, enhancement, launch and continued evaluation incl. supplier management
• Extensive experience with leading teams in highly matrixed organization
• Extensive experience in development of strategies and translating them into clear execution plans and product development roadmaps
• Extensive experience in delivering against commercial targets and managing P&L for multiple products and customer segments
• Experience with product life cycle management
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-177935