MasterCard Director, Business Development, Urban Mobility in Prague, Czech Republic
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Business Development, Urban Mobility
• Mastercard Enterprise Partnership (MEP) is leading Mastercard’s strategy in the Urban Mobility and Smart City space working with cities, partners and regions to develop world class solutions for cities to live, work and visit.
• You will be responsible for leading MEP’s Urban Mobility/Smart City strategy in collaboration with country teams in the region
• Identifying key cities and stakeholders, you will leverage Mastercard technologies along with new and existing partnerships to transform the way people make payment across various modes of transportation and ultimately interact with a city.
In this role the successful candidate will:
• Take Mastercard’s urban mobility and transit strategy and define regional specific Go-to-Market strategy that translates to actionable deliverables
• Pipeline creation for Europe and MEA in regards to Urban mobility projects identifying
o Key stakeholders
o Estimated GDV
o Go to market approach with MC technologies
o Roles and responsibilities within MC and potential partnerships
• Build a network of key internal and external stakeholders for the region that can help deliver this pipeline through a range of approaches and events
• Formation of new partnerships in the region that can be scaled to deliver alongside and in isolation to our existing partnerships
• Advocate open loop payments and Mastercard technologies in the region with a range of stakeholders:
o Technology vendors
All About You
o Ability to self-motivate and work in a matrix organization
o Clear communication both verbal and written to articulate Mastercard’s Urban Mobility Vision
o Strong interpersonal skills to build and reinforce relationship
o Collaborative mindset with respect to internal colleagues and management located in other locations
• Knowledge of:
o the mobility landscape and key players in the market/region
o Contactless payments & ticketing technologies (including up-to-date understanding of in-flight programmes in the region to transform current approaches to fare collection and consumer interaction) along with the associated industry structure and participants
o Potential for transaction and journey pattern information to be analysed for insights that can substantially enhance the effectiveness of city and state level management of transport systems and economies
• Experience of and skills in:
o Making the case for public administration to embark upon complex, technology-enabled transformation initiatives
o Mobilising programmes across multiple organisations (customer, partners, suppliers) and managing delivery to successful outcomes
o Must have demonstrable track-record in taking responsibility for delivering significant programme outcomes in a self-reliant, autonomous manner without close hands-on management.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126642