MasterCard CI/CD Engineer in Prague, Czech Republic
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
SessionM, a Mastercard company, is expanding their Prague hub which is focused on product development and our SaaS platform powers loyalty & rewards programs used by some of the world's largest brands. We are building up a new team of Software Engineers focused on the Software Delivery engineering and aiming to build and maintain tooling around continuous integration and continuous delivery of our applications. This is your chance to join at the beginning of the new team and shape the future of it.
In this role, you will work closely with infrastructure engineers, software engineers and operations to help design, build, deploy, manage and operate our development, test and production environments.
To be successful, you will have experience working as an engineer with a can-do attitude, passionate problem solver, who thrives working in a fast-paced environment that wants to learn and contribute.
What will you do
• Standardize, develop and maintain common development tools and infrastructure, such as CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, cluster management, config management, etc.
• Partner with engineering teams to identify and implement CI/CD improvements to enable a better support of our customers
• Write code and contribute to the CI/CD architecture of a highly concurrent, high-throughput system on AWS
• Participate in an environment that emphasizes trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
• Assist the development team in implementing best practices for software builds and deployments
• Assist with organization wide security considerations
• Continue to automate (Infrastructure as code) the deployment of our platform and all the systems it depends on
What are we looking for
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab, etc.)
• Experience in static code analysis testing tools (Checkmarx, SonarQube)
• Experience in release management and build automation tools
• Knowledge of AWS or other cloud providers (AWS is preferrable)
• Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, ECS or EKS
• Experience with configuration management tooling
What can you expect from us?
• Supportive, flexible work environment and a management team that empowers people
• 25 days of holidays, generous time-off for health and volunteer activities
• Work in a fast-paced, growing environment
• Multisport to access sports facilities
• Above average education support and allowances
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-133512