MasterCard Implementation Manager in Peterborough, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• Responsible for all aspects of customer implementation engagements, including consultancy, training, project management, testing, and customized production configurations for existing and new customers
• Accountable for integrating new products into the global implementation framework
• Partners with GP&S, sales team, Customer Delivery and O&T to customize specific implementation plans while providing technical and product expertise to customers pre and post launch
• Takes the lead as the primary interface between the customer and MasterCard during technical implementations where project complexity is tailored to meet unique customer needs
• Manages medium-sized projects and/or initiatives as an individual contributor with knowledge of the discipline, supporting segments of several initiatives or one larger initiative
Defines and sets team objectives, monitors performance and contributes to the definition and tracking of SLA's
• Sells training services to customers, with guidance; gains exposure to information gathering from service arms
• Reviews results of customer queries, providing solutions and/or details to technical questions
• Oversees testing for production readiness, identifies areas in need of additional testing and suggests improvements for greater efficiency
• Identifies technical configuration/production setup changes and provides first-round solutions to any potential issues
• Assists in setting vision for product development; identifies QC measures needed for product launch
•Manages function resources, approving budgets and staffing for the majority of projects
Coaches and guides employees within own team(s)
• Experience with computing configurations (e.g., designing, testing, troubleshooting)
• Demonstrated understanding of Mastercard's emerging products and services; gains exposure to pitching and selling training services to customers
• Successfully performed trouble-shooting for infrastructure performance and stability issues
• Successfully oversaw testing of advanced hardware and software elements
• Experience identifying QC measures and process improvements; successfully completes transaction processing
• Experience performing routine and recurring credit and debit card operations and transaction processing
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-87877