MasterCard Lead Software Engineer, Workday Integrations in Pennsylvania
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Software Engineer, Workday Integrations
Do you desire to improve the working lives of thousands of people by giving them better tools and experiences? Do you love automation and simplification? Do you like deep analysis of complex problems that don’t have textbook answers? Do you enjoy finding and solving faults or risks in systems and processes? Can you connect business questions with technical answers?
The HR Technology team designs, develops and implements technology that helps improve and engage Mastercard employees across the globe. The Lead Software Engineer, Workday Integrations will assist in support of system administration and implementation of a large array of HRIS and web technologies:
• Ensures timelines and quality of integrations are met
• Scope, design, build, test, implement, document, and support web applications and system integrations
• Responsible for ensuring testing, documentation, and support of integrated systems to adhere with Mastercard standards, processes and best practices
• Document problems and monitor resolutions
• Engages with 3rd party vendors
• Research, evaluate, and prototype solution alternatives for given business needs
• Collaborate in a team environment
• Support off hours implementations
• Support escalated production issues
• Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency
All About You:
• HRIS administration experience, preferably utilizing SaaS HR technology
• Experience working with Workday and other HR applications, preferably in a global organization
• Demonstrate project management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
• Desire to learn rapidly
• Knowledgeable in the following tools a plus:
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Remote New York Salary Range: $137,000 - $213,000
Colorado Salary Range: $137,000 - $213,000
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-184174