MasterCard Director, Loyalty Platforms and Services Sales, Western Europe in Paris, France
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Loyalty Platforms and Services Sales, Western Europe
All About Us:
Mastercard Data & Services encompasses Mastercard's offerings beyond the transaction. We provide customers across industries and geographies with a tailored portfolio of solutions to address their business pain points.
By harnessing the power of our real-time, anonymized and aggregated transaction data, powerful software platforms and wealth of expertise, we empower customers to unlock a holistic view of consumer behavior beyond their four walls, distill actionable insights and make more data-driven decisions. With compelling offerings for financial institutions, retailers, telecommunications organizations, travel companies and more, our services drive efficiency and value and enable our customers to solve business problems from end to end.
All About the Role:
The Director, Specialist Sales - Merchant Loyalty Solutions will be responsible for growing our merchant loyalty business in the Western Region of Europe. You will be selling the SessionM platform and adjacent loyalty products and strategic services to large enterprise customers in the retail, restaurant, consumer goods, travel and hospitality segments. The role will work alongside Mastercard Business Development teams and D&S Customer Business Leads to increase market penetration of the SessionM platform.
• Develop territory plans and build pipeline through internal channels, marketing demand generation activity, account-based marketing, and partnerships.
• Work to develop strong value-driven narratives and customized presentations in support of new business pitches that ultimately generate new multi-year and multi-million-dollar revenues to Mastercard.
• Articulate the benefits of bundling SessionM with other Data & Services products (Consulting, Managed Services, Test & Learn, Customer Data Enhancement, Labs as a Service, etc.).
• Align closely with customer success to identify new upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing loyalty customers.
• Ensure that SessionM is embedded in strategic partnerships forged by Mastercard with merchants.
• Teaming is crucial in this role to provide the best services to our partners. This involves building relationships with our partners to become their trusted advisor as well as within the Mastercard organization.
• Demonstrate thought leadership in field of customer loyalty, representing Mastercard at regional events and with C-Level customers and prospects.
All About You
• The ideal candidate will have strong SaaS sales skills with a track record beating sales targets.
• The person we are looking for sees him/herself as: bold, energetic, proactive, self-driven and creative.
• Strong commercial drive with ability to build and monetize senior client relationships based on empathy, thought leadership, and subject matter expertise
• Can thrive in a highly matrixed sales environment where team selling is critical
• Strong software or data driven solution selling background with success with 4-6+ month sales cycles; never give up attitude, excellent at building relationships through networking and outbound prospecting
• Substantial previous experience in progressively complex hunting sales within Retail / Restaurants / CPG / Travel / or Digital, ideally with a rolodex of C-Level / EVP / SVP contacts
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-142727