MasterCard Delivery Manager in Paris, France
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
• Customer Delivery Europe is in the center of the MasterCard Europe organization and the key contact between the Divisions, Operations and Technology, Global Products & Solutions and other business units.
• Customer Delivery Managers take responsibility for working with every stakeholder, internally and externally, to ensure successful delivery of our products in the different markets.
• Do you like to project manage complex projects ?
• Have you ever delivered a new product to market on a global scale?
• Are you passionate about innovative payment products ?
• Ensure the end-to-end delivery of business initiatives for the markets. Take ownership of the delivery of solutions after the sale has completed by initiating and driving the complete implementation process with delivery units such as product, franchise and technology, to ensure business requirements are fulfilled and product readiness is guaranteed. Act as key point of contact with customer and sales team. This requires a tight collaboration with different functional entities within Customer Delivery and throughout MasterCard.
• Provide delivery solution consultancy and support pre-sales and business development for country and account managers to ensure that opportunities are assessed and feasible solutions provided
• Provide enhanced Project or Program management for strategic and complex initiatives. Maintain a workplan identifying responsibilities, deliverables and processes that must be executed to achieve results. Document and steer specific milestones.
• Provide regular updates to customer and MasterCard senior management. Support the post execution review process including project closing meeting with sales team and customer.
• Partner with all regional/country contacts and other internal MasterCard contacts/functions as applicable to achieve business objectives and increase the customer's overall satisfaction with MasterCard.
• Act as escalation contact for all service level, operational issues. Ensure problems of varying complexity are resolved to the customer's satisfaction and take accountability for the customer's overall delivery satisfaction with MasterCard.
• Analyze and optimize customer operational performance.
• Participate in initiatives to improve MasterCard services and delivery processes.
All About You
• This function must be performed from Paris office. Mobility to other supported countries is expected.
• Cultural sensitivity.
• The ability to fluently communicate in French is compulsory, on top of fluent English.
• Customer-facing skills
• Ability to grasp technology issues and translate them into solutions to problems and/or to address business opportunities.
• Project management skills required; Personal organization and priority management.
• Good knowledge of financial industry/banking operations and business practices with a strong focus on credit and debit cards (issuing and acquiring).
• Experience of Mobile payments, e/m commerce, contactless etc. is a definite asset.
• Must demonstrate effective leadership, communication and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills.
• Needs to be able to work independently but also in team.
• Willingness and capability to travel for certain periods of time.
• University/college education or equivalent work experience with emphasis on business, and information technology and/or payment or bank card /mobile industry experience.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121232