MasterCard Director of Ecosystem and Partnership Development in Oslo, Norway
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director of Ecosystem and Partnership Development
About the role
You’ll be part of Mastercard Payment Services, which provides a leading ecosystem of account-to-account based services including clearing, electronic invoicing, bill-pay and instant payments services to banks, corporates and their customers. More than 90% of Danish and Norwegian households use these services to pay their bills and our real time solution “Real Time 24/7” is implemented in Italy, Hungary and Slovenia.
In Payments International Sales and Business development we are looking for a Director of Ecosystem and Partnership development. We provide Real-Time Payments infrastructure and Bill Pay services which has a global focus. We currently have customers in Norway, Denmark, Slovenia, Hungary and Italy and the role we are seeking is to oversee the Business development of services that complement and build a thriving ecosystem based upon with an outset in Instant Payments infrastructure services. We are looking for passion to develop the cooperation with our customers and partners to new levels.
• Develop and secure a roadmap for partner ecosystem and services from Mastercard into the Solution space of Real-Time Payments and Bill Pay
• Define and execute on establishing partnerships internally and externally with the above products
• Drive Mastercard applications and services within our Multi Rail strategy
• Pre sales activities, and driving revenue
• Collaborate with within the value chain to maximize value for our customers
All About You
• Experience from Sales or Large account development combined with having developed combinations of services and applications to complement each other and drive value
• Worked with clients/customers at a Senior management or executive level
• Have demonstrated actionable results in increasing the impact of combining services to accelerate growth and increase customer satisfaction
• Strong communication and storytelling skills
• Strong experience from the payments industry
• Experience within the field of Real-Time Payments, Bill Pay
• Have international experience in working with diversity and in multiple different cultures
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-131221