MasterCard Architect in Oslo, Norway
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
We are hoping you would like to join our team and become a part of Mastercard Payment Services.
Joining our company, you will become part of an enthusiastic team, working to simplify and improve the Norwegian payments infrastructure.
In 2021 we officially became a part of Mastercard after being bought in 2019. Being Mastercard’s biggest acquisition ever, we will be part of their journey becoming the world leader within banking- and payment services.
Our team operates and develops the eFaktura service in Norway. We are also part of delivering on projects with various actors in the Norwegian market within the Invoicing and payment space. With us, you will be able to steer the ongoing development of well-established services, as well as take part of building new services from scratch. Moving forward, there will also be a lot of activity moving our services into the new Mastercard organization.
Working as an Architect you will cooperating closely with the Business side of our organization. Your common goal will be to determine how our technology and services can solve needs in the market.
We are looking for a dedicated and skilled Architect, who is ready to take ownership of the portfolio within our area.
• Strategic mindset and drive to stake the course for our architectural- and technological development
• A relevant higher education
• Experience as an Architect, with good knowledge of Java Development
• Experience working with backend technologies – Like Spring, JPA and webservices (REST)
• Experience working following the Agile principles
• A good understanding of “Microservice architecture” and development
• Experience with API design, data modelling and creating Software Architecture documents
• Capable of communication in written and verbal English and Norwegian
• Good at seeing synergies across a large organization
• Comfortable facilitating discussions related to Architecture and Technology
• Passionate about IT development
• Interest in banking and finance
• Interested in working close with the Business/market side of an organization
• Good communication skills
• You are comfortable being one of the drivers for change within an organization
• Ability to understand complex systems with many internal and external dependencies
• Good at seeing areas of improvement and making your voice heard
• You’re always interested in learning more
Mastercard Payment Service offers a flexible and varied position working as an Architect, with opportunities to develop your career.
We offer competitive terms of salary, pension and insurance. We also facilitate a broad number of sporting- and cultural activities.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-148479