MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer - Remote USA (Robotic Process Automation) in Ohio
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer - Remote USA (Robotic Process Automation)
• The GBSC Automation team is built upon strong contributors with leadership abilities, innovative mindsets and variety of technical skills.
• The group acts as an idea incubators supporting the Share Services Organization initiatives by providing innovative and disruptive solutions to automate processes.
• Develop, test and implement software automation processes aimed at transforming many aspects of our business operations via Robotics Process Automation and other automation technics.
• Work closely with Mastercard internal customers to identify short-term and long-term objective alignment to create service roadmaps
• Support automation pipeline execution through cross team project management and prioritization
• Own and manage product documentation; enables self-service support and/or works to reduce overhead.
• Provide metrics and automation to support Operations and the global organization
All About You
• Are you motivated by new challenges and ready to join a creative and innovative team?
• Are you a rapid learner and self-starter?
• Do you enjoy improving processes to eliminate waste and streamline performance?
• Have you collaborated with a team of diverse skills and experience?
• Do you have experience mentoring others and assisting in growing the overall team capabilities?
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent Engineering experience
• Expertise in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), preferably with Automation Anywhere
• Practical experience in IT/Programming (.NET or Java), Analytics (Database, SQL)
• Experience in software development life cycle on analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation
• Large scale project management experience
• Must be able to think strategically and act tactically
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Advanced SQL experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Ability to work independently.
Desirable or additional capabilities:
• Team management or leadership experience
• Understanding of the Shared Services Center organizational concept
• General knowledge of Corporate Finance functions
• Six Sigma certified
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-137280