MasterCard VP, Product Management, Payment Transaction Services in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
VP, Product Management, Payment Transaction Services
• Are you a technical product leader who wants to shape the future of payment processing?
• Are you a leader who is passionate about developing those working for you while building and nurturing an inclusive team culture?
• Have you developed and managed a product roadmap?
Payments Transaction Services delivers an integrated, end-to-end debit and prepaid processing solutions, enabling issuers evolving needs across the entire payments life cycle with efficiency, scalability, and speed to market. The Vice President of Product Management is responsible for product management and innovative product development of products and services to address the evolving needs of issuers and program managers, as well as understand market trends in order to deliver repeatable and configurable solutions across the full suite of Mastercard assets including creating partnerships to solve those problems. This position plays a critical role in driving differentiation within the payment processing community resulting in better relationships, preference and revenue.
About the Role:
• Guide and execute product development and go-to-market strategies and activities throughout the entire PME framework to more quickly, efficiently and effectively bring products to market
• Work closely with product managers, regional market managers and cross-functional partners throughout the PME process to facilitate product roadmap planning, pricing/billing, legal/contractual reviews, marketing/sales enablement, product delivery and operational support
• Work closely with regional market teams to synchronize global and regional go-to-market strategies and priorities
• Gain insights from outside of Mastercard including current and prospective customers, competition and market research in order to inform, prioritize and adjust the strategic product roadmap.
• Partner with the Mastercard sales team on new customer sales conversations and participate in RFP responses as needed.
• Assist customers with new business development by determining whether Mastercard PTS has capabilities that can help them to grow their business or win their own RFP.
• Influence and build consensus across a variety of internal business units and levels of leadership, external partners & customers.
• Manage product positioning and messaging throughout the organization
• Prioritize plans and resources to deliver results and help build resilience while leading change
All About You:
• Bachelor’s degree
• You have strong customer and executive presentation skills (both written and verbal) and are able to do so with impact, eloquence and authenticity
• Demonstrated ability to operate with complete independence and autonomy
• Ability to debate product merits with business teams, architects and developers
• Comprehensive experience in agile delivery methoodolgies (scrum, Kanban, etc)
• Extensive experience leading multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven track record of creating solutions that increase revenue
• Retail banking experience on the business/management side
• 5-7 years product management experience
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-88816