MasterCard VP Product Management, Cyber & Security Innovation in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
VP Product Management, Cyber & Security Innovation
Vice President, Product Management, Cyber & Security Innovation
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity, and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
The Cyber & Security Innovation team is looking for a Vice President, Product Management, to manage the global rollout and commercialization of a new cybersecurity insurance offering. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Cyber & Security Innovation team, which is part of larger the Cyber & Intelligence Solutions team is responsible for Mastercard’s safety and security related product development efforts to protect the integrity of the electronic payment system as well as ensure payments are convenient yet secure. The products are primarily focused at authentication, fraud prevention, risk mitigation and dispute resolution across all payment channels as well as all stakeholders; issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors and consumers.
• Lead development of the strategy, tactics, and execution plans in support of the cybersecurity insurance product offering.
• Develop and manage the go to market and commercialization efforts of the product globally and by region, to include GTM strategy with issuers, acquirers, resellers, etc.
• Provide product expertise, education, best practices, and implementation guidance for product features and functionality to internal partners (e.g. Sales, Account team, etc.) and external customers.
• Manage the relationship with the vendor to help define market opportunities, understand the needs of all stakeholders, and to work with vendor to develop products that meet these needs.
• Identifies opportunities for product adjacencies and compliments to inform vision and future strategies for growth; organic and inorganic.
• In partnership with the leadership team, identify investment needs and develop initial and ongoing financial business cases in support of customer executions and new product capabilities aligned with success metrics
• Work closely with business and external stakeholders to ensure effective two-way communications regarding collection of business requirements and communication of key product decisions, plans, and releases
All About You:
• Demonstrate significant experience across the cyber and/or insurance ecosystems combined with strong industry relationships and track record leading high profile external/internal strategy and partnership executions
• Have deep functional knowledge of cybersecurity solutions and/or innovations in insurance offerings relevant to cybersecurity space.
• Posses significant prior strategy, business development or sales experience in payments, financial services, technology or insurance industries
• Possess a blend of analytical capability, strategic thinking, and emotional intelligence and able to dive deep on all areas of the business to deliver creative solutions to unstructured problems.
• Comfortable aptitude for onboarding complex business and technical knowledge to a level sufficient to engage in meaningful partner discussions and identify and drive solutions.
• Enjoy collaborating with a team while working independently towards a goal.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-124162