MasterCard Vice President, Systems Support in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Systems Support
• Responsible for managing MasterCard's IT systems, including requirements gathering, purchasing, distribution, configuration, and maintenance
• Formally supervises and coaches several groups/teams, or other Managers/Consultants and influences how the function is structured
• Ensures the function, compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal process
• Helps identify, coach and groom top talent and pro-actively develops employees as organizational resources
• Sets the function strategy, goals, and objectives, and establishes KPIs and metrics for measuring performance, and ensure alignment with overall IT strategy
• Participates in setting the overall IT strategy
• Participate in audits as necessary and ensure compliance
• Sets, tracks and communicates best practices and industry trends
• IT experience including demonstrated thought-leadership and cross-functional influence and partnership
• In-depth experience in leading a department/sub-function including establishing and setting long-term goals/objectives and effective processes/ standards
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183208