MasterCard Vice President, Rewards Platform Management Lead in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, Rewards Platform Management Lead
The Rewards business is significant and growing, and this resource is responsible for driving that growth trajectory through the effective governance of our technical platforms and associated investments. Primarily this role will lead strategic investment to integrate Asia-Pacific (AP) Rewards technology with other global Rewards platforms. This role is a marriage of business and technology as it involves the product management and planning of a very technical product. The ideal candidate would be an expert in consumer rewards, local market trends, competitive landscape and also have a solid grasp on how to translate that context into a system for technical delivery. A significant amount of our global platform capabilities are developed out of the Sydney office and it is critical that those investments are aligned with other global investments in construction.
· Responsible as the product owner of Reward's platforms and all solutions leveraging associated platforms.
· Define and communicate a vision for the near term integration of Rewards services and the long term Global Rewards Platform.
· Use communication and relationship management skills to build teams and create alliances and influence stakeholders. Works closely with Loyalty Customer Teams, Regional and Global Product Management, Implementation and Support teams on global and regional projects.
· Works with Account teams, Technology, Global Product and our Platform Management teams to define the Rewards product roadmap.
· Leads a team of individuals in Product Management functions covering travel, redemption platforms, call centers and other components of a successful rewards program.
· Demonstrate thought leadership and vision to internal stakeholders and our customers.
· Act as the definitive subject matter expert on the Rewards product platforms, current state and future capabilities.
· Define and execute a multi year investment plan to integrate our various AP assets into our global capabilities set.
· In conjunction with senior management within O&T, define and maintain platform and product roadmaps for Rewards that supports current and future product initiatives with a focus on revenue enablement.
· Work closely with Rewards Product Management to align business needs with technical delivery, leading the technical design decisions for architecturally significant and business imperative systems.
· Determine which capabilities to in-source, partner or procure.
· Define technical SLAs, including measure and reporting models, to ensure quality in service delivery from outside providers.
· Analyze existing systems, internally and externally, in conjunction with O&T and external consultants, to identify opportunities for investment that will improve our service delivery capabilities.
· Evaluate the technical capabilities of third party vendors to determine if they are a good fit to provide service and ensure they are scalable, flexible, functional and compliant.
· Present, communicate, socialize and gain consensus on the roadmap and the implementation plan.
· Review and research emerging business trends and technology innovations, that impact or could enhance our plans or product offerings.
· Identify, develop and plan for new internal initiatives that reduce cost or otherwise increase efficiencies in the organization.
· Participate in planning, forecasting, and other financial management efforts.
· Drive performance to deliver optimal top line growth while containing expenses.
· Develop business cases for funding for significant platform enhancements.
· Create regional business cases and participate in global business case vetting.
· Working with Global Product Readiness team to ensure we have the necessary processes, roles and responsibilities in place to manage the platform.
· Work closely with the Rewards Product Management team to ensure new capabilities are packaged into products for global delivery.
· Create and manage the communication process with each release.
· Ensure each region is capable, through documentation and training, of the successful implementation of enhancements on their program.
All About You
· Bachelors degree required along with extensive work experience in relevant industry
· Solid working knowledge of the loyalty and payments industry and its eco-system
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross functional environment
· A strong track record of delivery high-quality products and user experiences on time and on budget
· Ability to negotiate and solutions oriented to identify win win scenarios that satisfy cross functional needs with a mutually beneficial business outcome
· You have strong presentation skills (both written and verbal) and you are able to manage and oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
· You are detail-oriented with an ability to understand and manage operational processes
· Travel required, some international
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-62557