MasterCard Vice President, BizOps - Global Customer Care in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, BizOps - Global Customer Care
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
VP, Technology Operations – Global Customer Care
You’ll be responsible for the Contact Center Technology operations, managing the infrastructure and tools required for servicing the various products & services across multiple business lines.
You will have the opportunity to enable the tools and processes for various enterprise and GCC (Global Customer Care) functions. Together, you and your partners in Global Customer Care serve as the customer lifeline to the Mastercard organization.
• Serve as an expert in Contact Center Technology & Tools to effectively manage the operations and spearhead the migration of on prem contact center technology stack(Telecom, IVR, CRM and Work force Optimization) to the cloud through partnership with internal cross functional teams and service providers.
• Manage and maintain a large portfolio of telecommunications from Global vendors that will deliver services for all GCC organizations including reporting and cost per call analysis
• Provide recommendations on optimal servicing & integration patterns to provide best in class servicing experience for our customers
• Will serve as the key technical contact for all M&A activities from pre-acquisition due diligence, integration design, migration, and implementation
• Partner with Product Management, Business Stake holders & Development teams to ensure platform readiness for delivery of prioritized features in an iterative fashion.
• Analyze ITSM activities of the platform and provide feedback loop to development teams on operational gaps or resiliency concerns
• Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
• Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
• Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
• Take a holistic approach to problem solving, by connecting the dots during a production event thru the various technology stack that makes up the platform, to optimize mean time to recover
• Work with a global team spread across tech hubs in multiple geographies and time zones
• Ensure approved staffing levels are maintained, departmental and staff education, training and cross training needs are met.
• Ensure staff has skills and behaviors to perform tasks fully through effective communication of goals, objectives, performance and as necessary improvement plans.
All About You:
• Significant, demonstrable background and experience in contact center operations and technologies (including telephony, CRM, WFM, IVR, CTI, call recording, speech/text analytics, customer experience surveys, etc.)
• Experience in building and managing Infrastructure and tools to establish contact centers from the ground up, incorporating best- in-class practices and technology.
• Proven track record of building collaborative partnerships and alliances at all levels while holding people accountable
• Thinks strategically to set direction aligned to company/business strategy
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Focuses on customers to create experiences that meet or exceed expectations
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-147504