MasterCard Systems Platform Architect - All Levels in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Systems Platform Architect - All Levels
• Develops the core technical platform, capabilities, and services that support business processes by mapping the relationship between IT platform/infrastructure components and identifying
• Performs the programming and development processes for new and existing technologies from conception to application, leading the most complex aspects
• Develops and implements maintenance plans to address technical issues, and seeks opportunities for improvement and efficiency
• Leads complex initiatives and projects to develop and promote target architecture that supports and enables business strategies
• Supports holistic platform security posture which includes identifying risks, escalating potential concerns, and implementing both risk mitigation plans and control functions
• Establishes and improves policies, standards, guidelines, and design patterns, researching industry best practices across multiple technologies and business domains
• Oversee progress of technical requirements for strategic initiatives related to security compliance
• Coordinate implementation deliverables for strategic security compliance objectives
Hiring for all level Systems Platform Architects
• Experience developing relationships and partnering with internal customers across development verticals to support system and platform initiatives
• Experience managing components of larger projects for a network initiative and developing an understanding of the importance of global consistency
• Experience resolving routine infrastructure architecture issues
• Demonstrates active engagement as a participant or in support of a global technology domain initiatives (e.g., providing input and contributing to discussions)
• Active member of business resource groups and global communities (e.g., Tech Leadership Network)
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
NYC Salary Range: $110,400 - $182,400
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-184279