MasterCard Strategic Program Manager I in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Strategic Program Manager I
Mastercard Launch is a full-time graduate development program designed to build the skills we leverage most as an innovator in the payments space, connects employees in enriching ways, and immerses new talent into our Doing Well by Doing Good culture. This program is meant for those who dare to be greater and those who wish to make a real impact in the world. Eligibility requires degree completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in December of 2020 or May 2021.
Mastercard's strategic program management teams provide each line of business with a single point of contact to better align technology investments and assets to deliver expected business and financial benefits. SPM teams will also work with business partners to align business and IT roadmaps, provide IT solutions to business opportunities, managing all technology aspects for the line of business from project development through operational excellence, providing transparency to our business partners across all technology and operational needs.
• Do you want to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives while encouraging your own professional learning and development?
• Do you thrive in a place where you are continuously learning more while growing your skills and career?
• Do you want to join a Company that offers a competitive benefits-and rewards program that attracts, develops and retains the most talented employees around the world?
• Do you want to join an inclusive culture where employees, in all their diversity, feel valued, respected and who can bring their authentic selves to work? Learn more at Mastercard’s Corporate Sustainability Report.
• Works to improve plan specifics in current/ future projects across more complex work efforts
• Takes direction to guarantee internal customer expectations are met
• Assists to prepare contingency plans by voluntarily going beyond expectations across technology project initiatives
All About You
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program majoring in Management Information Systems, Engineering Management, or a related field with a graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021.
• Experience working on implementation initiatives
• Financial background
• Knowledge and experience in payments, the mobile and/or ecommerce market and technologies
• Knowledge in the areas of strategy, planning or project management a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-112990