MasterCard Sr. Technical Program Manager in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr. Technical Program Manager
Are you a technical program manager who wants to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives? Do you want to work in an inclusive and nurturing culture that encourages your own professional learning and development?
At Mastercard, our industry expertise is enhanced by our commitment to being a force for good in the world. We do well by doing good. Our core values of trust, partnership, agility and thoughtful risk taking are displayed in everything we do. Our culture of collaboration and inclusion makes our company the place where the best people choose to be. Come join us!
This will be for a position within Global Customer Care’s Business to Business Program(B2B) and will be aligned with supporting managing an intake pipeline of customer requests. In this role, your work alongside the B2B leadership team and our Service Design team daily organizing a backlog of customer requests and help to move those requests through scoping and execution.
We are looking for experienced technical program management professionals to join our team and help us build towards the future. Our Technical Program Managers (TPM) conceptualize, rationalize, and drive multiple simultaneous projects to deliver engineering work across the portfolio in our scrum execution model. In this role, you get to dive as deep as you want into the tech stack, the integration patterns, the organizational capabilities, and the company wide assets that can be leveraged to provide technical solutions to customer problems. You will contribute to the strategies, design choices, and even the cloud infrastructure necessary to build comprehensive believable and achievable execution plans to deliver high-profile new features and capabilities for our customers. You may drive the execution of a feature through the full stack or may drive a project which spans multiple teams and integrations, reporting meaningful status along the way.
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy
• Demonstrated experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models (scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Experience working in the B2B support space.
• Ability to map customer requests against service support plans to help with linking customer requests to support models/solutions.
• Familiar with leading prioritization conversations with senior leadership to drive business value-based prioritization.
• Experience working and building relationships with colleagues from multiple countries or markets.
• Participated in and coordinated components of cross-functional initiatives, such as professional development opportunities, idea-creation programs, and corporate social responsibility (CSR) opportunities.
• Familiar with scoping Epics, Features, and Stories with key stakeholder.
• Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity.
• Demonstrated experience building relationships, partnering with, and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the individuals you work with across the organization.
• Familiar with Scrum and SAFe agile methodologies
• BS in engineering, computer science or related discipline.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-137678