MasterCard Sr. Specialist, Product Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr. Specialist, Product Management
The Cross-Border Services Product & Customer Readiness team is looking for a Senior Specialist to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving through customer readiness and the packaging of new product features. This global role ensures the customers, regional product, and delivery teams have what they need to understand, launch and support the product. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses a global mindset.
• Manage and support the integration of Cross-Border Services with customers with an emphasis on API Integrations
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/or Mastercard representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution
• Develop new processes, procedures and standards through complex implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations across multiple teams at Mastercard
• Responsible for organizing and leading integration calls with business and technical customer resources
• Ability to understand the customer's business, systems and processes in order to recommend best integration practices
• Provide technical readiness assessment of customer systems
• Act as a subject matter expert and main point of contact to respond to integration and product-related questions from customers and internal resources
• Work closely with cross-functional teams including IT, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Network, Account Management and Operations and Development teams to ensure seamless customer launches
• Lead all customer testing - includes testing strategy development, user acceptance testing criteria, and testing of demo systems in preparation of customer launch
• Design and build programs for customers based on their requirements
All About You
• The ideal candidate for this position will have the following:
o Advanced experience and proven track record managing technology projects, ideally in Fin Tech
o Look at everything through the eyes of the customer and see their need for an easy and profitable program
o Ability to work within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment to achieve common goals
o Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
o Desire to go out of your way to get close to the customer in order to find out what their needs are and how the product or service can help
o Ability to identify areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and sustainable solutions to benefit the team and customers
o Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
o Be a strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker, able to communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders
o Always look for potential solutions to solve problems
o Global payments processing experience desired
o Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field desired
o Experience with Digital Partner target verticals desired (Example: marketplaces, payment service providers (PSP/PF), travel and transportation, affiliate marketing, and media)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121427