MasterCard Sr. Network Operations Analyst -Service Assurance Team in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr. Network Operations Analyst -Service Assurance Team
Operate as a direct point of contact to liaise between the Level 1, all regional support teams, and all MasterCard Operations and Technology (O&T) support teams to drive operational focus for Level 1 leadership and personnel.
• Provide project management and appropriate representation for Level 1 by identifying functional requirements, reviewing and signing off on Operational Service Agreements (OSA), coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and developing proper training tailored to meet the specific needs of Level 1.
• Support of new customers to platform.
• Review current toolset used by level 1to identify gaps and consult with core support teams to identify timely and cost effective solutions.
• Identify and implement automation opportunities.
• Enforce process standardization by developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), implementing version control on all documentation, and providing consistent communications to the Level 1.
• Drive operational alignment between O&T and Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) through the development of processes, documentation, and training.
• Provide Incident Management for the entire MasterCard enterprise, by performing daily/weekly/monthly quality auditing, metrics reporting & communication, as well as post mortem activities as requested.
• Advanced-level knowledge of routing, switching, tunneling, ASN, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have you worked in a functional project management team?
• Do you like to come up with solutions to tough problems?
• Do you have strong analytical skills?
• Identify gaps in current tool functionality, procedures, and training used in the MasterCard Level 1 in support of daily operations.
• Perform Project management and representation on behalf of Level 1.
• Extensive network skills
• Consult with core support teams to identify and implement automation opportunities and tool enhancements
• Develop documentation and deliver training to L1 personnel to drive efficiency in the operations environment.
• Develop, analyze, and present metrics to measure efficiencies for various environments within MasterCard.
• High degree of interaction with the L1, core support teams, and key stakeholders.
• Incident Management for all of MasterCard including monthly audits, creating reports, trend identification/communication, and post mortem follow up with key stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• General knowledge of the 1 of the following 5 areas in the OCC (UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, Debit, Network), basic Authorization concepts, and project management. Prior experience with Microsoft SharePoint and IBM Tivoli products a plus.
• Effective problem and troubleshooting skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective organization skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-138451