MasterCard Sr Engineer, Software Engineering in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Sr Engineer, Software Engineering
As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing authentication and security solutions in the mobile and e-commerce space, this position will provide technical expertise within the development lifecycle for new products and services.
• Are you interested in re-defining how MasterCard does online authentication today?
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology?
• Help development teams with ad-hoc development and supporting activities such development environment management , establish required connectivity , provision developer access to various tools and resources.
• Work closely with development leads and SA to understand the project and support required to execute the project
• Develop critical components whenever required and create proof of concepts for new/unknown use cases/ideas
• Write and review detailed implementation instructions for change implementations
Perform Dev Ops / CI-CD Operations – configure build plans , manage artifacts , branching, merging, tagging, conflict resolution
• Study upcoming technologies and identify how they can be used to improve existing solution
Ensure PCI-DSS and PCI-3DS compliance; work with internal and external PCI auditors;
investigate/research MasterCard or industry business/technical process.
Partner with business owners to understand business opportunities in authentication domain
Experienced on authentication standards such as EMV Co, FIDO, w3c and guide
technical and product teams to build applications that are compatible with industry
All About You
Essential knowledge, skills & attributes
Web Services – REST/XML/ WSDL/SOAP
Hands on experience and expert on working with core Java,J2EE, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP), Hibernate , web/application servers (Tomcat ,Jboss), SQL & RDBMS, Web-services (JSON and SOAP) & XML
Hands on experience and expert on working with core Java, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP), application servers (Jboss, WebLogic), SQL & RDBMS, Web-services (JSON and SOAP) & XML
Hands on experience of with security , key and certificate management.
Personal attributes are strong logical and Analytical Skills, design skills, should be able to articulate and present his/her thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (written and verbal)
Knowledge of Security concepts (E.g. authentication, authorization, confidentiality etc.) and protocols, their usage in enterprise application
Prior experience on industry standards such as EMV 3-D Secure, Identity Check , EMVCo Secure Remote Commerce, EMV Tokenization and FIDO.
Prior experience on security standards such as TLS, PKI , SHA1 and
Proficient in PKI (public key infrastructure) and cryptography.
Proficient in PCI and PII and other compliance frameworks.
Proficient in JSON web encryption standards including JWA , JWS,JWE and JWK and related
Strong experience in on-boarding customers to 3 DS platforms.
• Experience of working on SecureCode and 3 DS related applications.
• Hands on experience of working with tools like Mockito, JBehave, Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence
• Hands on experience of technologies like AJAX, JQuery, Angular , WS-Security, Spring Security, Log4j
Application infrastructure, application security, TLS , PKI and cryptography.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-66384