MasterCard Sr Analyst , Systems Analysis - Authentication in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Sr Analyst , Systems Analysis - Authentication
Manage and coordinate product implementations in relation to the various components of the Identity Check platform
Provide consultation to our business partners for those solutions that are not yet fully defined
Liaise with the necessary support teams prior to putting our authentication solutions into the market
All about You
• Background in application development and technical documentation
• Experience in presenting technical recommendations to respective business owners
• Project planning and execution
• IT Security Tools and Concepts
• Process Management skills
• Experience in executing agile process effectively.
• Experienced on internet/web standards and protocols and ability to provide guidance to technical and product teams to build applications that are compatible with industry standards.
• Perform data analysis to identify and troubleshoot enterprise data related opportunities/issues
• Experience in PCI and PII and other compliance frameworks. Ensure PCI compliance for applications;
• Experience in Investigating / Researching business/technical process
• Experience with java, J2EE and related frameworks.
• Experience in data analysis and data analytics experience on security standards such as TLS, PKI , SHA1 and SHA2.
• Experience in PKI (public key infrastructure) and cryptography.
• Experience in JSON web encryption standards (JOSE) including JWA , JWS,JWE and JWK and related frameworks.
• Experience in Key and Certificate management, TLS and cryptography is required.
• Account management
• Quality Assurance testing
• Post implementation support
• Business Operations
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-66619