MasterCard Sr. Analyst, Acquisition Security in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr. Analyst, Acquisition Security
The Subsidiary Security team provides security support for Mergers and Acquisitions from pre-acquisition technical due diligences to integration into Corporate Security processes and technology. This position will be responsible providing day-today support to include the following:
• Provide input into the Acquisition Security processes and procedures, identity
gaps/opportunities for efficiencies and improvements
• Provide support of executive reporting on cyber security posture of acquired
entities as well as integration efforts across acquisitions
• Help to define the integration strategy & approach for acquired companies
• Provide support/assistance to the corporate IT and commercial integrations
of acquired companies
• Provide support/assistance to acquired companies to ensure they adhere to
Corporate Security standards and transition them to business as usual (BAU)
• Bachelor's degree with concentration in information systems, information
technology, computer science or cyber security.
• Strong knowledge of cyber security risks and controls
• Strong understanding of Mastercard security practices and PCI DSS
• Understanding of mergers and acquisition lifecycle
• Self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team setting
• Skilled at analysis/critical thinking
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact with senior and executive management
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and consistently meet established deadlines
• Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Archer a plus
• Strong project management skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-123695