MasterCard Specialist, Implementation in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• The CIS Customer Testing Team tests Mastercard products and services with external customers enabling electronic payments globally
• The role ensures customers are systemically synchronized with MasterCard specifications and requirements through comprehensive testing and validation
• Provides the ability for customers to test new MasterCard Release code and accommodates testing whenever customers make changes on their systems
• Do you enjoy learning new technology?
• Do you like working with customers toward a common goal?
• Act as central point of contact for customers and MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation projects' end-to-end execution
• Provide testing support to MasterCard customers for all products and services with a strong focus on MasterCard's emerging products and technologies
• Handle multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel, including key implementations (key customers, key markets, key services / products)
• Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard customer testing processes and procedures
• Provide training to CIS organization, other MasterCard organizations and the customer
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience
• Information Technology systems knowledge, with understanding of network topology, and project management experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment
• Payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge, a plus
• Ability to multi-task covering multiple projects
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-79818