MasterCard Specialist, Implementation in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
• The Customer Implementation Services (CIS) Team drives new and existing products / services to market from processing implementation perspective
• We support “End-to-End” processing project management for customers and internal business partners
• The CIS team provides processing consultancy services and production set-up definition
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers’ and MasterCard’s processing systems and platforms
• Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology
• Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers’ processing support staff. Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities with regards to Commercial Products
• Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard key customer processing implementation processes
• Provide training to CIS organization, other MasterCard organizations and the customer
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or equivalent work experience
• Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
• Strong understanding of MasterCard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles
• Ability to interact well with customers, senior and executive management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
• Ability to coordinate processing theory /principles with business impact
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent coaching, mentoring, and team building skills
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-161127