MasterCard Specialist, HR Services in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Specialist, HR Services
Hybrid role working in Missouri and will support LAC countries
Job title: Specialist, HR Services (Benefits)
People Services is a part of Mastercard’s Global Business Services Center (GBSC) HR shared service center and is responsible for ensuring support in resolving employee’s HR inquiries and supporting HR programs and processes on a global basis. The organization has team members in several locations throughout the world to provide superior customer service to our employees and align with time zones and language differences.
The position for, Specialist, HR Services will provide Tier 2 Benefit support to all employees across Latin America Countries, with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness. Role is based in O’Fallon, Missouri and will support LAC region and at times will help support Global Benefit Team.
Support includes handling more advanced and complex inquiries utilizing the HR Knowledgebase and liaising with external vendors on the benefits programs.
• Have you supported a global HR operations function responding to and resolving employee inquiries?
• Do you have a continuous process improvement mindset?
• Have you supported an employee population resolving inquiries related to HR policies, processes, programs and systems?
• Do you have a passion for people?
• Are you motivated by solving inquiries with compassion and confidentiality?
• Are you an HR professional with high energy and commitment to responding quickly and accurately?
• Are you excellent with attention to detail and pride yourself on accuracy?
• Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
• Professionally, efficiently, and accurately, respond to HR benefits inquiries
• Provide Tier-2 resolutions to employee’s queries received via AskPeopleServices
• Manage partnership benefits vendors and insurance brokers to ensure consistent quality, delivery, compliance with SLA and cost effectiveness
• Partner with benefit vendors and insurance brokers to administer benefit plans for all employees across LAC region
• Partner with benefit vendors, validated vendors’ bills/invoices in accordance to contractual terms and oversee the processing of monthly payments all benefits programs, including reconciliations of employee census
• Support benefit benchmarking exercise and analyze global market trend
•Responses made in a timely manner with a high level of customer service orientation in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• Provide high touch employee service that meets expected service levels and business performance goals.
• Interact with internal (COEs, HR Field teams) to obtain needed information to manage work to completion.
• Ensure audit compliance through transaction processing and approval flows
• Manage confidential data in a professional manner and according to HIPPA rules and Mastercard confidentiality requirements
• Contribute information to build the AskHR knowledgebase and develop user-experience documentation (How To documents).
• Operate in partnership with HR teams and colleagues across all regions to ensure the consistent and effective delivery of HR support and HR systems related actions.
• Ensure that the company works within the guidelines of each country it exists in to support legal, ethical, and jurisdictive limitations.
• Develop knowledge, skills, and understanding of the region / country it supports by participating in knowledge sharing activities with other members of the team.
• Perform detailed root cause analysis and troubleshooting regarding HR inquiries and where possible, work with HRIS team to implement preventative solutions
All About You
• A highly organized, articulate individual who knows how to develop and maintain excellent working relationships as well as providing customer satisfaction as needed.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously acquired through previous experience in related field.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
• Strong emphasis on customer service
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Work effectively in dynamic, time-sensitive, high volume environment
• Collaborative – team oriented
• Professional demeanor
• Proficient in speaking and writing in English and Spanish
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to follow policies and procedures
• Results-oriented, strong follow-through skills
• Excellent communication skills, ability to explain processes and policies effectively
• Excellent MS Office Suite Skills: Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Workday experience a plus
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-175009