MasterCard Software Engineer Mobile - iOS in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Engineer Mobile - iOS
Job Overview: Mastercard Payment Gateway Services is looking for brilliant, passionate and innovative software engineers to join its mobile team. In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile group driving hard to create mobile payment solutions.
• Design, code, document, and test components to a world class standard
• Interpret technical specifications to produce detailed design
• Perform functional testing of solutions
• Ensure code is easily maintainable and tracked in a version control system
• Identify best-of-breed methods / tools / API’s and assess technical fit
• Participate in architectural decisions
• Provide task estimates, level of complexity assessment
• Provide input to scheduling of projects
• Ensure tasks get executed on time and to required standards
• Pass on knowledge of various technologies to other team members and to other functions
Bachelor's degree Computer Science (or related discipline)
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Expertise in iOS platform
• Experience with Swift and Objective-C developing native apps
• Knowledge of iOS testing tools and CI
• Strong UI/UX skills
• Comfortable working in a continuous integration environment
• Pro-active in creating better user experiences
• High energy, can-do attitude, and a strong desire to succeed
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-131676