MasterCard Software Engineer II in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Engineer II
Be part of the Operations & Technology Fraud Products team developing new capabilities for MasterCard's Decision Management Platform, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to combat fraud and validate cardholder identity. Our patented Java-based platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability.
• Would you like to develop industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Are you motivated by speeding business solutions to market?
• Do you want to innovate, using cutting edge technologies on challenging business problems?
• Play a crucial part in helping drive Quality to help build and ship better products.
• Collaborate with our development teams to enhance our existing software development processes.
• Drive Quality Engineering methodologies and help build high quality software.
• Partner with developers to improve and automate test and release processes
• Help make Quality as an integral part of the development process
All About You
Must Have skills-
• Java, Selenium WebDriver, RESTful services, JSON and XML.
• Unit test frameworks such as Junit
• Testing frameworks such as TestNG and Spock
• Ability to create acceptance and integration automation tests, integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar).
• Experience in working in Agile Methodology.
• Experience of working with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
• SQL (Oracle DB)
Good to Have -
• Experience with Maven build process
• Knowledge of payment simulation tools (Paragon, FinSim, T3 or similar).
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-158144