MasterCard Software Development Engineer in Test - Performance Engineering in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer in Test - Performance Engineering
Providing Innovative, Secure, and Reliable Switching Solutions is the lifeblood of Mastercard Core Products, we are currently seeking a passionate, collaborative, and experienced software engineer to join the Payment Networks Team.
Are you a collaborator capable of communicating effectively with Business and IT stakeholders across all organizational levels?
Are you an innovator who embraces, adopts, and studies the latest technology to solve challenging business problems?
Are you a leader who inspires the team to think “out of the box” and effectively communicates across all levels of the organization?
If this describes you, Mastercard wants to talk to you about the creation of our new agile development team that will support Direct Service Access work within our Next Edge Program.
• Experience in Full Stack Development – Microservices, Messaging, Cloud Native, Database
• Strong Technical Skills in Java, Spring Boot Framework
• Cloud ( Pivotal Cloud Foundry), DNA ( Digital Native Architecture) experience is an added advantage
• Experience in RDBMS or Cutting Edge Database desirable
• Maintain and present project related metrics reporting for management review
• Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
All About You
• Extensive experience as a Performance Architect in Cloud Application using Agile methodology
• In depth knowledge in product development – Full stack ( Database, Messaging, UI , Reporting)
• Experience in T3, Jmeter, Java Micro Benchmark Harness (JMH), Micro Services, NATS or Equivalent messaging services.
• Deep expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Containers(PAAS)
• Experience in Online / Real time scalable solutions
• Experience in CI and CD
• Involved and spearhead quality initiatives
• Result oriented individual with Automation experience and Code Quality
• Excellent Communicator
• Ability to guide people to implement the right solution
BS or MS in Computer Science
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-153004