MasterCard Software Development Engineer II in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Software Development Engineer II
Job Overview: Overview
• Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions
• Defines requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to standards, processes and best practices
• May manage smaller project/initiatives as an experienced individual contributor with specialized knowledge within assigned discipline
• Creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides for moderately-complex projects
• Assists team members in the development of applications, components, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions
• Significant code development, code review and day-to-day support duties
• At least four year degree in a related field (or certifications and comparable experience)
• Exposure to multiple types of coding
• Able to guide less experienced team members
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-89380