MasterCard Smart Data UX Designer in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Smart Data UX Designer
The Commercial Platform enables issuers and end corporate clients to manage their commercial programs through parameters, data and reporting. It is the single entry point to features and functions such as virtual payments, data file delivery, account management, reconciliation and reporting. The Commercial Platform team is responsible for the delivering a best in class platform for commercial customers to meets the needs of end users across our various regional implementations and deliver on our broader business objectives.
The Senior Specialist, Expense Management Customer Experience is part of a team that will advance how cardholders and managers navigate the Commercial Platform. This individual will help design an experience that is easy to learn, easy to use and broadly drives end user delight through a clean and modern visual design. This individual will work in close collaboration with business and technology partners to drive a customer centric design solution from concept through execution.
• Support driving a design that puts user needs at the center of the journey, with the result being an engaging and easy to use platform that meets user needs
• Ensure that the platform drives end user delight via a clean & modern visual design appropriate for business users.
• Follow best practices and standards for usability, accessibility, and cross-browser compatibility
• Create a site-wide style guide and design standard that complements the Mastercard brand and smoothly transitions the current Smart Data user experience into the future
• Partner with the Director, UX, other UI designers and UI developers to design compelling, responsive web experiences that bring simplicity and user friendliness in the face of complex requirements
• Drive end user research to determine how users behave, how they think, what motivates the use of the platform functionality
All About You
• Experience leading experience design projects across web and mobile, including adaptive/responsive frameworks and current design patterns & standards
• Current experience with best practices within the design community
• Ability to produce low- and high-fidelity mockups, wireframes, and prototypes
• Experience with tools such as Invision, Sketch and Figma
- Preferred understanding of Design Thinking/ Bisociation processes
• Knowledgeable of iOS, Android operating systems and interface designs
• Knowledge of corporate card expense management and reporting tools
• A strong collaborative ethos and the ability to champion on the end users behalf with the broader product team
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125015