MasterCard Site Reliability Engineering-Platform in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Site Reliability Engineering-Platform
•The mission of this team is to reduce customer affecting incidents, designing highly redundant application architecture, and building fully automated infrastructure.
•The Site Reliability Engineering team was formed to reduce customer impacting incidents by consulting in design and configuration with the goal of creating more highly available applications and infrastructure.
• Leads ideation, design, and development of new and existing Mastercard system and platform technologies and environment to fulfill internal and external customer requirements
• Develops complex system and platform problem resolutions as well as software and hardware solutions to address technical issues
• Manages platform lifecycle management to ensure internal and external customer needs are met and products are maximized
• Designs holistic platform security posture, which includes proactively identifying security risks and implementing both risk mitigation plans and control functions
• Designs and implements process improvement efforts to identify and test opportunities for automation and/or reduction in time to deployment
• Implements of troubleshooting guides and technical assistance processes and guides development programmers to resolve issues with new and existing software
• Provides technical thought leadership for architecting new platform capabilities and establishing technical strategies and roadmaps
• Mentors, coaches, and conducts technical trainings to develop talent across the organization
• Experience leading complex cross-functional network domain initiatives (i.e., network cloud connectivity), providing guidance and establishing consistency
• Experience supporting development of architectural standards within global technology domains and sub-domains to ensure consistency
• Demonstrated success at selecting and evaluating new technology that will adhere to innovative industry trends and practices
• Experience contributing to intellectual property to be applied to project work and shared with internal colleagues
• Expected to act as an technical subject matter expert, working to advance core engineering quality by improving existing processes and identifying new tools and technologies
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-71680