MasterCard Senior Technical Program Manager in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Technical Program Manager
The ONE Core Architectural Service Delivery team is looking for a Sr. Technical Program Manager to join the team. We are seeking someone who can plan. organize and lead Agile scrum teams. The ideal candidate has experience in software delivery, is passionate about the customer journey, can influence change, and can effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Work with 2 to 3 scrum teams, facilitating scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-Up, Sprint/Iteration Planning, Grooming, Retrospectives and Demos)
• Enable the team to self-organize and help enforce accountability of the team agreement, best practices, and processes
• Identify and manage dependencies as well as remove obstacles to ensure on time, quality implementations
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Provide clear, concise documentation to ensure status, action items, issues, and risks are understood across all parties
All About You:
• Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Information Technology, Computer Science or comparable field
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in the areas of planning and project management
• Some previous experience working on large scale, multiple scrum team projects
• Experience with agile project management methodology preferred
• Advanced communication skills required including written, listening and verbal
• Strong leadership with a solid track record for building and maintaining strong relationships
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-150952