MasterCard Senior Technical Program Manager- in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Technical Program Manager-
The Business Integration team within Operations & Technology (O&T) is looking for a highly skilled Senior Technical Program Manager, aka Conductor/Scrum Master to
help drive the successful management of programs within the Employee Digital Experience group. This includes proactively manage the end-to-end delivery of engineering work through the organization, reporting out progress, ensuring dependencies are covered, overseeing the gaps between teams, processes, and systems, while removing all blocking
• Maintain project plans including status, milestones, and deliverables
• Coordinate activities and monitor overall adherence to timelines
• Drive alignment on project roles and responsibilities, analyze availability of resources and identify roadblocks
• Act as a catalyst to resolve issues by engaging appropriate SMEs for decision making and escalating when necessary
• Identify risks and communicate with management
• Acts as a liaison with internal partners and workstreams
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
• IT project management experience
• Experience with agile methodology preferred
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously in adherence with timelines
• Self-starter with demonstrated listening skills and the ability to work effectively as a team member
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and provide input as part of a larger, collaborative team
• Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to drive complex business flows in support of integration activities
• Ability to think outside the box and be innovative in solving unforeseen challenges
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-175037